Making Your Own Submission
Make a submission to the Federal Government re this proposal and please let your local state and federal MPs and councils know that you are concerned. If you are happy to share, please cc your submission to your local group. Feel free to use the letter to make your submission. Pick and choose the bits you like and personalise it by adding your own.
- submission letter in MS Word docx format; use it complete or just the parts you choose
- submission letter in PDF format for printing and filling out by hand.
- Comments can be lodged via email to: email@example.com
- Submit your comments via an online form at National Radioactive Waste Management Project
- Postal lodgements should be sent to:
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
Attn: National Radioactive Waste Section
GPO Box 9839
Canberra ACT 2601
Find the federal government plan here: http://www.radioactivewaste.gov.au/
Facebook groups have been formed for each of the shortlisted sites:
- NSW Sallys Flat/ Hill End
- QLD Omanama
- NT Hale
- NT Alice Springs
- SA Kimba region x 2 Cortlinye and Pinkawillanie sites
- SA No waste dumps!
- SA Flinders
Other Useful websites:
Stay in touch with the campaign: